The world is rapidly shifting and we all need to come together to quickly find better ways of hygiene-conscious living. That is why we designed our anti-microbial touchless tool; a handy device for avoiding contact with public surfaces. Our device is an everyday carry keychain tool (it is also thin enough to fit in your wallet) offering a better way to open doors & use shared surfaces like checkouts ATMs elevator buttons and door handles so that you can avoid contact in this critical time. Made with anti-microbial zinc. Avoid touching public touchscreens like store checkouts The ergonomic design makes it easy to open doors press buttons & pull levers Antimicrobial Copper Alloy kills 99% of bacteria Reduce point-of-contact area by over 99% Easy to Carry
- No direct contact with contaminated surfaces
- Reduce germ exposure
- The safer way to use public touchscreens doors and Buttons
- Ease germ anxiety for once and for all
- Antimicrobial products slow or kill the spread of microorganisms including bacteria viruses protozoans and fungi.
- Easy to clean- Use steel wool or a disinfectant wipe.